It’s time to announce the winners of the 2013 “Top Gun” Wedding Flowers Competition.
Before we do, some quick facts. This year there were:
- 1700+ entries
- competing for three 1st place prizes in…
- 3 categories
- 30 finalists uploaded to Facebook for voting here, here and here.
- promoted to well over 268,000 people on Facebook for public voting
The competition was a great success, fun and advantageous for all who entered. Going forward, we will advertise all of the 1700 entries to Australian brides to promote quality wedding floristry.
More details about the competition, including voting and judging, here.
OK!!! Here are the winners!
FREE Wedding Flowers E-book!
Get our weekly floral design blogs delivered to your inbox, plus the Tesselaar's Guide To Breathtaking Wedding Flowers - FREE! Click below...
Flowers To Carry
1st place in Flowers To Carry category
The Bouquets Of Ascha Jolie
2nd Place in Flowers To Carry category
Valentina Floral Designs and Gifts
3rd Place in the Flowers to Carry category
Willetton Wedding Flowers
Flowers To Wear
1st Place in Flowers To Wear Category
Affair with George Flowers
2nd Place in Flowers To Wear category
Esperance Beeline Florist
3rd place in Flowers To Wear category
Ivy Florist Cairns
Flowers To Decorate
1st Place in Flowers to Decorate category
Green and Bloom
2nd Place in Flowers To Decorate category
FLOWERS BY JULIA ROSE
3rd Place in Flowers To Decorate category
Alisha Ellis – Wedding Floral Designer
Share The Love!
Congratulations to all our winners, finalists and entrants! Now why not take a minute to show your appreciation by sharing these awesome photographs on Facebook, Pinterest or whatever social media you love?
Latest posts by Seamus Anthony (see all)
- The 2016 RockStar Florist Competition Winner - November 28, 2016
- And The 2016 RockStar Florist’s Category Winners Are… - November 23, 2016
- 2016 RockStar Florists Finalists: Judge’s Selections, Round Six - November 8, 2016